Thursday, May 2, 2013

Notes from Nubi: Can YOU Lend A Hand?


It's not very often mom lets me jump on a soap box and let rip, but this is something really important to me.  You see, way back when, I was a 4-H dog.   Now I was only in for one year and my older sister, Babe (she was a Bedlington Terrier) was only in it for two because our boys and their family moved to North Carolina, but we really enjoyed ourselves.  Great times with great dogs and their people.

And that's why I'd like for your help to find the Starke County K-9 Kadets a new place to train.  The place they've been using for the last 20+ years has seen better days, the roof needs attention, and electrical problems have developed so they don't have lights right now.  That's where you come in.

If you have a building you are not using would you please consider letting them use it?  I've attached a flier that lists their needs and who you should contact.  Please let them know if you can help.


No comments: