Thursday, February 28, 2013

Notes From Nubi: March 4th - Hug a GI Day


I can't wait for Spring to arrive - warm weather, no more freezing my paws in the snow, fresh green grass to eat!  As a matter of fact I've been so bored with this weather that while mom is at work I've been getting on her laptop and browsing the internet (but if she asks, you don't know anything about that, OK?).

Anyway, while checking out some of the sites that mom has bookmarked I came across The Ultimate Holiday Site and decided to take a look around.  Some of these holidays are really strange!  But there is one that everyone should celebrate - Hug a GI Day.  Now I'm not really sure what a GI is, but if they're trying to save the world they must be REALLY important.

So on March 4th find as many GIs as you can and give them each a big hug.  I'd hug them but my arms just don't work that way.  Do you think they would like a nice doggy kiss instead?
It's March fourth, so march forth and find yourself a GI to hug. Though try not to bother them if they look busy. They might be trying to save the world or something. And come to think of it, what are you doing on the base? Who gave you clearance?  (Hallmark Ultimate Holiday Site)

No comments: