Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Notes from Nubi: I'm So Confused!


It's almost impossible for me to help mom decide which theme she should use for READ Jr. Tail Time!

The obvious choice would be International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.  BUT mom gives me biscuits every time she comes home from work, so it really isn't all that special.

Then there's Play Tennis Day.  Boy, do I love a good tennis ball; pulling all that fuzz off of it and spreading it on the carpet.  Love, love, love!  After a large portion of the fuzz is removed I do my best to destroy the ball.  Bits and pieces go flying over the furniture, under the tables, it's just exhausting.

Bananas aren't my favorite fruit - they're too slimy for me- so National Banana Bread Day isn't high on the list.  Ugh!  However, when you mush them up, mix them in batter, and bake them - well, that's something else.  When it's toasted and thickly buttered, love the crunchy edges (when mom lets me have some that is, she likes that part even more than I do!)

Yeah, it's going to be tough to make a decision.  Which would you choose?

No comments: