Thursday, April 18, 2013

"You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog" for the Starke County Humane Society


"You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog" Fundraiser on May 4th  held at Grand Central Station Banquet Facility located at 301 Lane St., North Judson, IN 46366

This dinner/silent auction/entertainment event features:
Irv Cass, 2 time World Champion Elvis Tribute Artist
Catering by Bub's BBQ
Silent Auction (A photo album of items will be posted on the Starke County Humane Society Facebook page)
Cash Bar

Doors open at 6 p.m. CST, Dinner at 6:30 p.m. CST, Elvis Show at 8:00 p.m. CST, Silent Auction is from 6-9:00 p.m. CST

Tickets are $ 30.00/per person or $ 50.00 per couple in advance
Tickets are $ 40.00 per person at the door.

All proceeds benefit the Animal Shelter !

(Wish I could go but I don't think they will allow dogs.  I'm gonna send Mom in my place, maybe she'll get lucky and bring me something from the Silent Auction. - Anubis)

No comments: