Friday, October 11, 2013

Notes from Nubi - I've Missed You!

It has been weeks since I’ve been to the library for a visit.  First mom was preparing for the new automation system, then they migrated to the new system, now mom is working on the patron files and on fixing the little glitches everyone finds.  How I wish this would all end, so does mom.

Anyway mom doesn’t know it, but I’ve been spending my hours at home on her laptop.  (I make sure that it’s plugged in so I don’t wear down the battery, so far she hasn’t caught on.)  This can be pretty boring, there really aren’t that many sites for dogs by dogs.  There is that Disney Channel program, Dog With A Blog, but I don’t think that’s for real.

But while I was on the internet I found this really cute idea for a doggy costume.


Matter of fact, I thought it really was two dogs at first!  Hope you like it too.  And if I don’t see you at the library before – Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments: