Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Notes From Nubi: 3/14/2013 is National Pi Day


I was snuggling on the recliner the other day and a commercial came on about a movie called “The Life of Pi.”  Naturally my ears pricked up because who doesn’t like pi?  Then mom came home this evening and was talking about how Thursday was National Pi Day and trying to figure out how they could celebrate at work.

Needless to say, since I had been thinking about pi since I saw the commercial I was more than ready to give her ideas.  While not my favorite, there is always:
1. fruit pie
2. pudding pie
3. pecan pie
4. custard pie
5. pumpkin pie (my favorite of this type of pie)
But the pie I would recommend most is pizza pie!  Just make sure that it is topped with tons and tons of pepperoni, sausage, ham, chicken, heck just about any kind of meat will do!  Boy, oh boy; just the thought of sinking my teeth into a meat lover’s pizza puts me in doggie heaven.  And mom is always nice enough to share her pepperoni with me.

So now that you know that Thursday is National Pi Day, what kind are you going to make to celebrate?

No comments: