Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm Semi-MAD!


I’m a semi-mad/semi-sad dog!  No, I’d NEVER go out and intentionally bite anyone, but mom won’t be taking me to the library on Saturday for READ Jr. Tail Time.

She said that the Starke County Young Artist’s Conference will be held that day.   Since their program starts at 8:30 a.m. and runs till almost 3 p.m., and ours doesn’t start until 11 a.m. , she suspects that most, if not all, of the children who would come for Tail Time will be attending that program instead.  But she’ll still be ready with a coloring page, stories, and a craft should anyone show up.

Boy,  that Young Artist’s Conference sure sounds like a lot of fun, wish they allowed dogs to attend.  Guess if I have to stay home I'll just curl up on mom's bed and take a good nap.


No comments: