Monday, December 31, 2012

Notes from Nubi: I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!


Guess what!?!?!?! People outside of North Judson, Indiana have heard of me!

Mom told me that the North Judson-Wayne Township Library has statistics counters on both their blog and website. It’s something that they need to have to fill in some of the questions that the State of Indiana asks for the end of the year report. Don’t ask me why, I’m just a simple dog.

Anyway, mom was checking some of the statistics the other day and found out that “Notes From Nubi” is one of the sites people visit most. You’re also big on genealogy searches and mom said some people like to get access to our email address just to send us spam! I like my Spam sliced really thin and then fried up like bacon! Boy, is that GOOD! But mom hasn’t brought home any of the Spam you send. Guess she’s sending it someplace else.

Internationally people from Prince Rupert, British Columbia & Toronto, Ontario in Canada have visited and someone from Australia. Also people from Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, New York (one of the places was Albany – think it might have been the governor?), South Dakota, Texas (mom has relatives in Texas, wonder if it could be them?) and Virginia. And, of course, lots of people from Indiana.

Hey, maybe I could be the next international library animal star one day, just like Dewey the cat from Spencer, Iowa!

So Love to all my fans,

Anubis

No comments: