Saturday, December 15, 2012

Here's A Great Reindeer Game!


Well, I found out what one version of a "reindeer game" is today, and I took some pictures.

It seems you need a ruler, 9 clothespins, googlie eyes (I just LOVE them - but mom wouldn't let me eat them), some pom poms, some of Santa's unused pipe cleaners, a picture of Santa, and some dice.

Then you make some reindeer, attach Santa to the ruler and you're ready to play.

To Play the GAME:
Roll the dice.
If you get a 5, clip reindeer #5 to your “sleigh”!
Take turns between players.
Each turn gets 1 roll.
The first one to get all of Santa's Reindeer hooked up WINS!

Sounds like lots of fun, but I would have preferred something to do with flying.

Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, great Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.

Love, Anubis


No comments: