Thursday, November 29, 2012

Notes From Nubi - Eat A Red Apple Day


One of my favorite fruits is apples.  And when Mom learned that Saturday is "Eat A Red Apple Day" she thought it would be a good theme for our Saturday READ Jr. Tail Time.  She said it was a very good day to tell stories about apples anyway because that's the night that Santa Claus is coming to North Judson and, just like him, a lot of apples wear red "suits."

So we've got apple stories, apple coloring pages, and a craft - but Mom says the craft has nothing to do with apples, except we will be using the color red.   I'm looking forward to seeing you here at the library at 11 a.m. this Saturday.  Hey, maybe we should all wear red just like apples and Santa Claus!

(Here's a picture of me from last year guarding the Angel Tree.  My Aunt Sue got me the suit but it was a little too small.)



No comments: