Friday, August 19, 2016

I've Had A Scathingly Brilliant Idea!

Don’t know why I didn’t think of this before.  Over the years as we’ve had to change/replace computers one of my tasks has been to make sure that the employment websites were put back on the browsers.  Needless to say it was a pain to remember all the sites and make sure that each one was put on each browser on each computer.  Whew, my brain is still spinning.

Well the idea FINALLY implanted itself in my brain that I should centralize all of those sites on the library’s webpage which would make it easier to add them to the browsers.  So here they are, along with some new ones that I followed from the Department of Workforce Development website.

So if you need to file unemployment, are looking for a job, want to explore a different career/profession, or want to upgrade your current skills here’s the place to look.  All of these sites have been bookmarked and are easily accessible through the library’s website:  Claimant Self Service Logon; Indiana Career Connect; Indiana Career Explorer; JAG – Jobs for America’s Graduates; Veterans’ Employment and Training Service; Win Career Readiness Courseware; and WorkOneWorks.

Sometimes I amaze myself!


No comments: