Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1/8/2014 Notes From Nubi: Glad Things Are Getting Back To Normal

Well, the library is back to normal hours as of today. Matter of fact I just checked the weather report and temps are supposed to be up to 39 by Friday - the only drawback to that is they are predicting a 40% chance of rain - and 40 with sunshine for Sunday. 

This is one of the reasons Mom doesn't like winter - all that time, energy, and gas that people spend cleaning up after the storm and then rain and sunshine will remove it naturally. I'm just glad she cleaned off the back stairs so I could get outside. A drift totally covered them, that plus the bone chilling cold kept me inside the past two days, but now I have clean steps and a small shoved area so I'm ready to go back outside.

Hope no one suffered too much from cabin fever, but if you did take advantage of the warm up this weekend. 

Love, Anubis

No comments: