Friday, April 24, 2015

"Hello Dolly!" Chosen By Maxinkuckee Players

Ask my family and they’ll tell you that I’ve always been a “ham.” And there are days when I wish I could really sing or act, like when I heard that the Maxinkuckee Players have chosen “Hello Dolly!” for their production this summer.  If you would like to try out for this year’s production, here’s the information you need to know.

Interested in joining the Maxinkuckee Players?

Auditions for the 2015 production "Hello Dolly!" will be held at the Culver High School Auditorium as follows:

Saturday May 2nd from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 5pm.
Sunday May 3rd from 2pm to 6pm
All times are Eastern Standard Time.

Be prepared to read from a script and bring a song of your choice. A pianist and CD player will be available.

Questions? Contact Becky Liechty
Phone:  574-952-5117
Email:  bliechty@embarqmail.com 


No comments: