Saturday, November 30, 2013

Notes from Nubi - Mom Said I Could Host Some Christmas Trivia Questions!

Over the Thanksgiving holiday I asked Mom when I would be coming back to the library to work.  She said that I probably won't be back except for the occasional visit.  :(

The main reason is because in cold, damp weather my back legs don't always want to work the way they should and can be painful.  Besides, at the age of 15 dog years (which works out to about 83 human years for a medium size dog - http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/how-to-calculate-your-dogs-age) it's time for me to go into at least semi-retirement.  So I will only be going to the library on special occasions.

But, she did say that I could post Christmas trivia questions to test your knowledge of movies, books, and songs.  Once a day between today and Christmas I'll post some trivia and then the next day I'll put the answer and another bit of trivia.  Here's the first one, and I'll make it easy.

What movie did this line come from?
"Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."
- Enjoy yourselves, Anubis

No comments: